Journal of Business Economics
From January 2013, the Zeitschrift für Betriebswirtschaft (ZfB) is published in English under the title Journal of Business Economics (JBE).
The Journal of Business Economics (JBE) aims at encouraging theoretical and applied research in the field of business economics and business administration, promoting the exchange of ideas between science and practice. In addition to original theoretical and empirical work, excellent state of the art contributions will also be considered.
The Journal of Business Economics was founded by renowned professors of business economics in 1924 in Germany under the name Zeitschrift für Betriebswirtschaft (ZfB) and has since established itself as one of the leading academic journals for business and management. The double-blind refereed journal is edited by 11 Department Editors, and its Editorial Board members are from Europe, Japan, and the USA.
- Corporate social responsibility: a strategic and profitable response to entry?
- Honesty in intra-organizational reporting
- The influence of mutations: an evolutionary inspection game with three strategic actors
- Centralized inventory in a farming community
- A coordination mechanism with fair cost allocation for divergent multi-echelon inventory systems