Management International Review
MANAGEMENT INTERNATIONAL REVIEW is a double-blind refereed journal that aims at the advancement and dissemination of applied research in the fields of International Management. The scope of the journal comprises International Business, Cross-cultural Management, and Comparative Management. The journal publishes research that builds or extends International Management Theory so that it can contribute to International Management Practice.
- Multinational Performance and the Geography of FDI
- FDI Structure, Investment Specificity, and Multinationality Value under Host Market Uncertainty
- The Variation in Indian Inward FDI Patterns
- How International Firms Conduct Societal Marketing in Emerging Markets
- Market Orientation, Embeddedness and the Autonomy and Performance of Multinational Subsidiaries in an Emerging Economy
- National Culture and International Differences in the Cost of Equity Capital