Business & Information Systems Engineering
BISE has its roots in the journal WIRTSCHAFTSINFORMATIK, which became the central publication of the German-language BISE community during the last 50 years. Both journals appear identically in German and English in the sense of a cover-to-cover translation. On the occasion of WIRTSCHAFTSINFORMATIK's 50th anniversary, the editorial board and Gabler Publishing developed together with our industry partners Allianz, Commerzbank, IBM, McKinsey, SAP, and T-Labs a comprehensive internationalization strategy with WIRTSCHAFTSINFORMATIK and BISE at its core. By this, we establish a unique platform for design science-oriented research and the entire techno-economically oriented scientific community!
- Triple Strategy Revisited and Upcoming Changes
- IT as Curse and Blessing
- Music as a Service as an Alternative to Music Piracy?
- A Low-Effort Recommendation System with High Accuracy
- Digital Natives and Digital Immigrants
- Mergers and Acquisitions in the Software Industry
- Process-Driven Data Quality Management Through Integration of Data Quality into Existing Process Models
- Enterprise Content Management
- Methodological Pluralism in Business and Information Systems Engineering?