Business & Information Systems Engineering
BISE has its roots in the journal WIRTSCHAFTSINFORMATIK, which became the central publication of the German-language BISE community during the last 50 years. Both journals appear identically in German and English in the sense of a cover-to-cover translation. On the occasion of WIRTSCHAFTSINFORMATIK's 50th anniversary, the editorial board and Gabler Publishing developed together with our industry partners Allianz, Commerzbank, IBM, McKinsey, SAP, and T-Labs a comprehensive internationalization strategy with WIRTSCHAFTSINFORMATIK and BISE at its core. By this, we establish a unique platform for design science-oriented research and the entire techno-economically oriented scientific community!
- An Introduction to the Special Focus Issue “Decision Analytics”
- Decision Analytics with Heatmap Visualization for Multi-step Ensemble Data
- Robust Multi-criteria Service Composition in Information Systems
- When Are Deliveries Profitable?
- A Self-regulating Information Acquisition Algorithm for Preventing Choice Regret in Multi-perspective Decision Making
- Performance Management Work
- Interview with Daniel Dolk and Christer Carlsson on “Decision Analytics”
- BISE – Call for Papers Issue 5/2015