Business & Information Systems Engineering
BISE has its roots in the journal WIRTSCHAFTSINFORMATIK, which became the central publication of the German-language BISE community during the last 50 years. Both journals appear identically in German and English in the sense of a cover-to-cover translation. On the occasion of WIRTSCHAFTSINFORMATIK's 50th anniversary, the editorial board and Gabler Publishing developed together with our industry partners Allianz, Commerzbank, IBM, McKinsey, SAP, and T-Labs a comprehensive internationalization strategy with WIRTSCHAFTSINFORMATIK and BISE at its core. By this, we establish a unique platform for design science-oriented research and the entire techno-economically oriented scientific community!
- Business Process Management
- Exploring the Interplay of the Design and Emergence of Business Processes as Organizational Routines
- The Business Value of Process Flexibility
- Modeling Support for Role-Based Delegation in Process-Aware Information Systems
- Industry 4.0
- Interview with Reinhard Schütte on “Managing Large-Scale BPM Projects”
- Digital Life as a Topic of Business and Information Systems Engineering?