Business & Information Systems Engineering
BISE has its roots in the journal WIRTSCHAFTSINFORMATIK, which became the central publication of the German-language BISE community during the last 50 years. Both journals appear identically in German and English in the sense of a cover-to-cover translation. On the occasion of WIRTSCHAFTSINFORMATIK's 50th anniversary, the editorial board and Gabler Publishing developed together with our industry partners Allianz, Commerzbank, IBM, McKinsey, SAP, and T-Labs a comprehensive internationalization strategy with WIRTSCHAFTSINFORMATIK and BISE at its core. By this, we establish a unique platform for design science-oriented research and the entire techno-economically oriented scientific community!
- Diversity and Quality in BISE Research
- Language Change
- Multilevel Modeling
- The Economic Impact of Privacy Violations and Security Breaches
- Value-in-Use and Mobile Technologies
- Architectural Thinking
- Interview with Peter Schnaebele on “User Experience”
- Are Requirements for Graduates of Master and PhD Programs in Business and Information Systems Engineering Changing?
- BISE – Call for Papers Issue 5/2016