Complex & Intelligent Systems OnlineFirst articles
Über diese Zeitschrift
Complex & Intelligent Systems is a peer-reviewed open access journal published under the SpringerOpen brand.
Complex & Intelligent Systems has been recently selected for coverage in Thomson Reuter’s products and services. Beginning with V. 2 2016, the journal will be indexed and abstracted in:
♦ Emerging Sources Citation Index
Complex & Intelligent Systems aims to provide a forum for presenting and discussing novel approaches, tools and techniques meant for attaining a cross-fertilization between the broad fields of complex systems, computational simulation, and intelligent analytics and visualization. The transdisciplinary research that the journal focuses on will expand the boundaries of our understanding by investigating the principles and processes that underlie many of the most profound problems facing society today.
Key topics of focus include:
- Complex evolutionary and adaptive Systems
- Emergent properties and behavior in complex Systems
- Self-organizing collective systems
- Biological and social inspirations in problem solving
- Systems Science and Engineering
- Intelligent Data Analytics
- Data mining and knowledge discovery
- Machine learning
- Pattern recognition
- Big Data Analytics and data science
- Data-driven problem solving
- Computational Simulation
- Knowledge-based Systems
- Agent based Systems
- Uncertainty modeling
- Decision support Systems
- Brain-like computing
- Ubiquitous computing
- Computational visualization and interaction
Complex & Intelligent Systems is an Open Access journal supported by King Abdulaziz City for Science and Technology (KACST, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia).
The open access fees (article-processing charges) for this journal are kindly sponsored by KACST. Authors can publish in the journal without any charges.
Every year the KACST medal and a prize of $5000 will be awarded to the best article published in Complex & Intelligent Systems.
- Complex & Intelligent Systems
- Springer International Publishing
- Jahrgang 1/2015 - Jahrgang 4/2019
- Print ISSN
- Elektronische ISSN