About this journal
This journal is a publication of VINITI, the All-Russian Institute for Scientific and Technical Information, which is known throughout the world as a supplier of a wide variety of informational services. It covers all aspects of the automation of information processes and systems, and algorithms and methods for automatic language analysis. The emphasis is on the practical applications of new technologies and techniques for information analysis and processing.
. Some subjects covered are:
- John Stewart Mill method of concepts generation
- The National corpus of the Russian language
- The Ontology of several scientific subjects
- Software for Internet searching machines.
In addition, the journal features papers that cover methods and algorithms for institutes, industrial information systems, information flow, library user needs and comparison of Russian and foreign methods.
- Automatic Documentation and Mathematical Linguistics
- Pleiades Publishing
- Volume 51/2007 - Volume 52/2018
- Print ISSN
- Electronic ISSN
- Journal ID