chassis.tech plus 2016 goes video
When it comes to chassis development, the three aspects of safety, vehicle dynamics and ride comfort are at the top of the list of challenges to be faced. Addressing this triad of challenges becomes even more complex when the chassis is required to interact with assistance systems and other systems for fully automated driving. The introduction of modern electric and electronic architectures into vehicles is also placing new demands on the chassis, together with its subsystems, the steering, brakes, tires and wheels. The 7th International Munich Chassis Symposium in June 2016 has focused on the key issues relating to the chassis systems of the future.
ATZ knowledge transfer – we make German automotive expertise available throughout the world – now new via video.
These are the benefits for your company:
- Editorial expertise: Our specialist editorial teams evaluate and group together themes that are particularly relevant to your business.
- Flexible training: Your employees can access our videos for training and qualification purposes at any time, regardless of where they are located.
- Travel cost savings: Your employees do not have to travel in order to benefit from technical presentations, for example at conferences.
- Exclusive service: Our product is unique. We are the only organisation to offer this type of virtual participation in themed packages that have been put together by our editors.
- By choosing several themed packages, you can save money.
You can choose from the following packages
New Chassis Systems
- 20 years Hyundai Motor Europe Technical Center - the improvement of Hyundai‘s and KIA‘s performance to meet customer‘s expectations, Hyundai Motor Europe
- The chassis of the AUDI R8 e-tron, AUDI AG
- A concept for optimal design of automotive chassis architectures, Daimler AG
- Efficient MBS modeling of commercial vehicle for vertical dynamics and handling simulations, RWTH Aachen
Highly Automated Driving
- Future sheer driving pleasure – making highly automated driving a reality, BMW Group
- Steering system solutions today and in the future, Robert Bosch Automotive Steering GmbH
- Steering wheel, the central interface between driver and vehicle in case of autonomous driving, Takata AG
- Potential of wheel-individual brake interventions as a back-up for steering system failures during automated driving, Robert Bosch GmbH
Interested? Please contact us!
Watch the trailer of chassis.tech plus 2016