About this journal
Complex Adaptive Systems Modeling is a peer-reviewed open access journal published under the brand SpringerOpen.
Complex Adaptive Systems Modeling (CASM) is a highly multidisciplinary modeling and simulation journal that serves as a unique forum for original, high-quality peer-reviewed papers with a specific interest and scope limited to agent-based and complex network-based modeling paradigms for Complex Adaptive Systems (CAS). The highly multidisciplinary scope of CASM spans any domain of CAS. Possible areas of interest range from the Life Sciences (E.g. Biological Networks and agent-based models), Ecology (E.g. Agent-based/Individual-based models), Social Sciences (Agent-based simulation, Social Network Analysis), Scientometrics (E.g. Citation Networks) to large-scale Complex Adaptive COmmunicatiOn Networks and environmentS (CACOONS) such as Wireless Sensor Networks (WSN), Body Sensor Networks, Peer-to-Peer (P2P) networks, pervasive mobile networks, service oriented architecture, smart grid and the Internet of Things.
In general, submitted papers should have the following key elements:
- A clear focus on a specific area of CAS E.g. ecology, social sciences, large scale communication networks, biological sciences etc.)
- Either focus on an agent-based simulation model or else a complex network model based on data from CAS (e.g. Citation networks, Gene regulatory Networks, Social networks, Ecological Networks etc.).
- Complex Adaptive Systems Modeling
- Springer Berlin Heidelberg
- Volume 1/2013 - Volume 8/2020
- Electronic ISSN
- Journal ID