This book presents the design of modular architecture flight simulators. Safe transportation of people and goods is one of the main directions for the development of the world economy. At the same time, in conditions of constantly increasing intensity of air traffic, the actions of people, responsible for piloting aircraft and air traffic control are of particular importance. In this regard, special attention should be paid to the process of training such specialists. This book describes various flight simulators of an aircraft, as well as to assess the impact of various characteristics of aviation simulators on the quality of skills of aviation specialists. The book discusses the following issues:
1) method of setting dynamic parameters;
2) methods of correction of simulator parameters, according to expert opinions of operating organizations;
3) modules of simulators of operation of various aircraft units and flight conditions;
4) prospects for the development of aviation simulators;
5) collection and evaluation of information in the process of training on aviation simulators.