About this journal
Fibers and Polymers, the journal of the Korean Fiber Society, provides you with state-of-the-art research in fiber and polymer science and technology related to developments in the textile industry.
Bridging the gap between fiber science and polymer science, the journal's topics include fiber structure and property, dyeing and finishing, textile processing, and apparel science.
Ranks 9 out of 19 in the ISI category Materials Science, Textiles with an Impact Factor of 0.531.
The international bimonthly journal Fibers and Polymers publishes original research results in the fields of fiber and polymer science & engineering. Founded in the beginning of a new millennium, Fibers and Polymers starts with international readership and authorship, combining into one journal such closely related themes as fiber and polymer technologies.
Fibers and Polymers is unique because it covers interdisciplinary areas related to fibers, polymers, textiles, apparels, colorants, fiber composites, and polymer processing.
- Chemistry of Fiber Materials, Polymer Reactions and Synthesis
- Physical Properties of Fibers, Polymer Blends and Composites
- Fiber Spinning and Textile Processing, Polymer Physics, Morphology
- Colorants and Dyeing, Polymer Analysis and Characterization
- Chemical Aftertreatment of Textiles, Polymer Processing and Rheology
- Textile and Apparel Science, Functional Polymers