International Journal of Computer Vision OnlineFirst articles
About this journal
International Journal of Computer Vision (IJCV) details the science and engineering of this rapidly growing field. Regular articles present major technical advances of broad general interest. Survey articles offer critical reviews of the state of the art and/or tutorial presentations of pertinent topics.
- Mathematical, physical and computational aspects of computer vision: image formation, processing, analysis, and interpretation; machine learning techniques; statistical approaches; sensors.
- Applications: image-based rendering, computer graphics, robotics, photo interpretation, image retrieval, video analysis and annotation, multi-media, and more.
- Connections with human perception: computational and architectural aspects of human vision.
The journal also features book reviews, position papers, editorials by leading scientific figures, as well as additional on-line material, such as still images, video sequences, data sets, and software.
- International Journal of Computer Vision
- Springer US
- Volume 21/1997 - Volume 129/2021
- Print ISSN
- Electronic ISSN
- Journal ID