International Journal on Digital Libraries OnlineFirst articles
About this journal
This journal examines the theory and practice of acquisition, definition, organization, management, and dissemination of digital information via global networking. It emphasizes issues in digital information production, management, and use; high-speed networks and connectivity; interoperability and seamless integration of information, people, profiles, tasks, and needs; security and privacy of individuals and business transactions; and effective business processes.
Its scope includes:
- Agent technology for information filtering, location and dissemination
- Subscription management and issues in recency of information
- Interoperability of different digital objects
- User interfaces
- Electronic commerce, virtual banking, electronic financial transactions
- Economics of digital libraries, intellectual property issues, billing systems, universal access and tariffs.
- International Journal on Digital Libraries
- Springer Berlin Heidelberg
- Volume 1/1997 - Volume 20/2019
- Print ISSN
- Electronic ISSN
- Journal ID