Lecture Notes in Mechanical Engineering (LNME) publishes the latest developments in Mechanical Engineering—quickly, informally and with high quality. Original research reported in proceedings and post-proceedings represents the core of LNME. Volumes published in LNME embrace all aspects, subfields and new challenges of mechanical engineering.
To submit a proposal or request further information, please contact the Springer Editor of your location:
Europe, USA, Africa: Leontina Di Cecco at Leontina.email@example.com
China: Ella Zhang at firstname.lastname@example.org
India: Priya Vyas at email@example.com
Rest of Asia, Australia, New Zealand: Swati Meherishi at firstname.lastname@example.org
Topics in the series include:
- Engineering Design
- Machinery and Machine Elements
- Mechanical Structures and Stress Analysis
- Automotive Engineering
- Engine Technology
- Aerospace Technology and Astronautics
- Nanotechnology and Microengineering
- Control, Robotics, Mechatronics
- Theoretical and Applied Mechanics
- Dynamical Systems, Control
- Fluid Mechanics
- Engineering Thermodynamics, Heat and Mass Transfer
- Manufacturing Engineering and Smart Manufacturing
- Precision Engineering, Instrumentation, Measurement
- Materials Engineering
- Tribology and Surface Technology
Indexed by SCOPUS, EI Compendex, and INSPEC.
All books published in the series are evaluated by Web of Science for the Conference Proceedings Citation Index (CPCI).
To submit a proposal for a monograph, please check our Springer Tracts in Mechanical Engineering at https://link.springer.com/bookseries/11693.