Mechanics of Composite Materials OnlineFirst articles
About this journal
Mechanics of Composite Materials publishes original experimental and theoretical research on the mechanical properties and behavior of composite materials as well as matrices and fibers. Coverage includes:
- strength and fracture;
- damage mechanics and fatigue;
- numerical methods and optimal design of structures;
- prediction of long-term properties, effect of environment, ageing; nondestructive testing;
- mechanical aspects of technology, rheology of polymer melts and biocomposites.
This bimonthly journal is a translation of the peer reviewed Russian language journal, Mekhanika Kompozitnykh Materialov.
- Mechanics of Composite Materials
- Springer US
- Volume 33/1997 - Volume 56/2020
- Print ISSN
- Electronic ISSN
- Journal ID