About this journal
Memetic Computing's goals are:
- To be an outlet for high quality research in hybrid metaheuristics (including evolutionary hybrids) for optimization, control and design in continuous and discrete optimization domains. We seek to dissolve the barriers separating metaheuristics, exact and approximation algorithms research and to bring forth a renewed impetus towards the investigation and understanding of promising new hybrid algorithmic technologies.
- To go beyond current search methodologies towards innovative research on the emergence of cultural artifacts such as game, trade and negotiation strategies and, more generally, rules of behavior as they apply to, for example, robotic, multi-agent and artificial life systems.
- Ultimately, Memetic Computing aspires to serve as a focal publication where the latest results in Natural Computation, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Operational Research and Natural Sciences (e.g. cognitive, animal and insect's behavior, etc.) are fuzzed together in novel ways in order to transcend the intrinsic limitations of a single discipline.
Potential authors are invited to submit original research articles for publication consideration. Reviews and short communications may also be considered.
- Memetic Computing
- Springer Berlin Heidelberg
- Volume 1/2009 - Volume 12/2020
- Print ISSN
- Electronic ISSN
- Journal ID
Neuer Inhalt/© ITandMEDIA