The Foundation, which had started operations unofficially some years earlier, was finally established legally in 1975 in Geneva, Switzerland, as non-profit and tax-exempt by authority of the Council of State of the Republic and Canton and perpetually under Swiss Federal Government surveillance by the Department of the Interior, Berne. Its headquarters are at 15 Chemin François Lehmann, 1218 Grand-Saconnex, Geneva, Switzerland.
Swipe to navigate through the chapters of this book
- The Foundation for Environmental Conservation: Auspices, Objectives and Needs
- Palgrave Macmillan UK
- Sequence number