Zeitschrift für Immobilienökonomie OnlineFirst articles
About this journal
"ZIÖ - Zeitschrift für Immobilienökonomie" (German Journal of Real Estate Research) is published by the Deutsche Gesellschaft für immobilienwirtschaftliche Forschung gif e.V. (Society of Property Researchers, Germany). The Journal publishes the results of real estate research that make a contribution to the advancement of the real estate sector, both in Germany and internationally. The papers that are published are stringently compiled in accordance with scientific method and are highly relevant for practitioners.
Thematically the Journal addresses the following subject areas in particular, although it is not limited to them:
- Problems in the areas property construction and real estate sector services that are involved with e.g. planning and development, the construction, operation, marketing and utilisation of real estate
- Problems in the area of occupation of real estate that occur, for instance, with life cycle costing, urban and regional planning, construction and estate management or the management of real estate resources in corporate procedures
- Problems arising in the field of real estate investment, concerning e.g. the explanation of trends in the real estate markets; property valuation and appraisal; real estate finance and real estate investment vehicles
- Problems in the areas of the governance structures of the real estate industry and the management of property companies
- Problems involving research and education in the real estate sector
- Problems concerned with political instruments to control real estate industry procedures, e.g. analysis of the incidence of taxes, duties or changes to landlord and tenant law
- Problems arising from the field of real estate economics. These may be either micro- or macroeconomic questions
The scope of the Journal includes all types of real estate, in particular commercial and residential property, and also provides a forum for interdisciplinary topics involving the entire real estate life cycle.
GIF (Gesellschaft für Immobilienwirtschaftliche Forschung), is the Society of Property Researchers in Germany, and was founded in 1993 by representatives from the academic, development, property and financial sectors. The society has about 1,300 members. The aim of the society is to promote real estate research. To this end, GIF supports networking by different market participants, the provision of an information and discussion forum for relevant questions, the identification of fields of study requiring thorough analysis and the derivation of research activities, support for research and teaching in the real estate field in associated disciplines, together with establishing definitions and promoting the further development and improvement of professional standards. For more information visit www. gif-ev.de
Article Processing Charges (APCs)
The APCs for articles accepted in the journal Zeitschrift für Immobilienökonomie are sponsored by Gesellschaft für Immobilienwirtschaftliche Forschung e.V. (Society of Property Researchers in Germany). There are no additional cost for submission and processing of the articles (submission charges).
- Zeitschrift für Immobilienökonomie
- Springer Fachmedien Wiesbaden
- Volume 1/2015 - Volume 7/2021
- Print ISSN
- Electronic ISSN
- Journal ID