The Prague Water Supply and Sewerage Company (PVK) is owned by the French company Vivendi Water (66% of shares). The remaining 34% of the shares was given (free) to the City of Prague. PVK was established on the 1st April 1998 as a legal successor of the state companies Prague Waterworks and Prague Sewerage and Watercourses as part of the privatisation project. PVK is the operator of the water management infrastructure in Prague. The administrator is the Prague Water Management Company, the founder and maj or owner of which is the City of Prague.
Weitere Kapitel dieses Buchs durch Wischen aufrufen
- Impact of Hydraulic Conditions on the Water Quality in the Distribution Network
- Springer Netherlands