The LNICST series publishes ICST's conferences, symposia and workshops. It reports state-of-the-art results in areas related to the scope of the Institute.
LNICST reports state-of-the-art results in areas related to the scope of the Institute.
The type of material published includes
- Proceedings (published in time for the respective event)
- Post-conference proceedings (consisting of thoroughly revised and/or extended final papers)
- Other edited monographs (such as project reports or invited volumes)
LNICST topics span the following areas:
- General Computer Science
- Knowledge Management
- Law and ICT
- Operations, Management and Policy
- Social Informatics
- Telecommunications Engineering