Über dieses Buch
Stable Isotope Geochemistry is an introduction to the use of stable isotopes in the geosciences. It is subdivided into three parts:
- theoretical and experimental principles;
- fractionation mechanisms of light and heavy elements;
- the natural variations of geologically important reservoirs.
The 5th edition has been revised and extended and now includes a new chapter on palaeoclimatology. Special emphasis has been given to the growing field of "heavy" elements. Many new references have been added, which will enable quick access to recent literature. For students and scientists alike the book will be a primary source of information with regard to how and where stable isotopes can be used to solve geological problems.
- Stable Isotope Geochemistry
- Springer Berlin Heidelberg
- Print ISBN
- Electronic ISBN
Professor Dr. Jochen Hoefs