Structural and Multidisciplinary Optimization OnlineFirst articles
Über diese Zeitschrift
Structural and Multidisciplinary Optimization
· explores a wide range of topics dealing with optimization in solid (structural) and fluid mechanics (including CFD)
· covers multidisciplinary optimization when one discipline deals with structures or fluids
· examines closely related fields that are relevant to structural or fluid optimization
· is the official journal of the International Society of Structural and Multidisciplinary Optimization (ISSMO)
The journal’s scope ranges from mathematical foundations of the field to algorithm and software development, and from benchmark examples to case studies of practical applications in structural, aero-space, mechanical, civil, chemical, naval and bio-engineering.
Fields such as computer-aided design and manufacturing, reliability analysis, artificial intelligence, system identification and modeling, inverse processes, computer simulation, bio-mechanics, bio-medical applications, nano-technology, MEMS, optics, chemical processes, computational biology, meta-modeling, DOE and active control of structures are covered when the topic is closely related to the optimization of structures or fluids.
- Structural and Multidisciplinary Optimization
- Springer Berlin Heidelberg
- Jahrgang 13/1997 - Jahrgang 58/2018
- Print ISSN
- Elektronische ISSN