Universal Access in the Information Society OnlineFirst articles
Über diese Zeitschrift
This journal addresses the accessibility, usability, and, ultimately, acceptability of Information Society Technologies by anyone, anywhere, at anytime, and through any media and device. Universal Access in the Information Society (UAIS) focuses on theoretical, methodological, and empirical research, of both a technological and non-technological nature, that addresses equitable access and active participation of potentially all citizens in the information society. It features papers that report on theories, methods, tools, empirical results, reviews, case studies, and best-practice examples.
The Journal's primary objectives are to:
- provide an archival publication channel for the discussion and advancement of theoretical and practical aspects of universal access in the information society
- facilitate the rapid and wide diffusion of scientific and technological results that promote universal access in the information society
- stimulate cross-fertilization between the different contributing disciplines.
- Universal Access in the Information Society
- Springer Berlin Heidelberg
- Jahrgang 1/2001 - Jahrgang 18/2019
- Print ISSN
- Elektronische ISSN