chassis.tech 2017 goes video
The development of highly and fully automatic driving and the increasing electrification of the powertrain now face chassis development with new challenges too. Innovative chassis systems have to provide solutions for automated driving. The efficient chassis of the future also has to keep an eye on CO2 targets, comfort and customer focus at all times. A modern chassis has to provide for this in the form of innovations while taking the physical and mechanical interdependencies into account. Confronting these new developments is a challenge for simulation and testing.
The chassis.tech.plus brings together numerous experts for an exchange of ideas and experience and constructive discussions.
Enjoy latest developments served by speakers from industry and research in these 4 stunning ATZlive chassis.tech.plus conference packs offering in total 4 keynotes and 9 lectures each on “New Chassis“, “Automated Driving Systems“, „Chassis Control Systems“ and „Developmental Aims“
ATZ knowledge transfer – we make German automotive expertise available throughout the world – now new via video.
These are the benefits for your company:
- Editorial expertise: Our specialist editorial teams evaluate and group together themes that are particularly relevant to your business.
- Flexible training: Your employees can access our videos for training and qualification purposes at any time, regardless of where they are located.
- Travel cost savings: Your employees do not have to travel in order to benefit from technical presentations, for example at conferences.
- Exclusive service: Our product is unique. We are the only organization to offer this type of virtual participation in themed packages that have been put together by our editors.
- By choosing several themed packages, you can save money.
You can choose from the following packages
- The chassis of the all-new AUDI A8.
- Business athlete – exciting driving dynamics for the all-new BMW 5 series.
- A compact rear chassis for the 2018 Honda Odyssey – merits and challenges, and innovations.
Automated Driving Systems
- Future brake system architectures for automated driving.
- Acceptance and market for ADAS and automated driving systems.
- Model-based safety validation of the automated driving function highway pilot.
Chassis Control Systems
- Modularization of vehicle control systemsbased on the application of object-oriented design principles.
- Skyactiv Technology to enhance ‘Jinba-Ittai’.
- Controller concept for automated lateral control.
Developmental Aims and Validation
- Objective assessment of the dynamic system behavior of multi-chamber air springs.
- Prediction of driver’s handling assessment using a general regression neural network.
- Application of objective vehicle dynamics methods in the tire development process.
- Systematic model-based vibration analysis of a controlled electric power steering system.
Interested? Please contact us!
Watch the trailer of chassis.tech 2017