Emission Control Science and Technology OnlineFirst articles
Über diese Zeitschrift
Emission Control Science and Technology is a forum for publication of the latest research on control of emissions from mobile and stationary sources. Papers are also welcome on various aspects of development and technology. The investigation may be experimental, theoretical, or computational.
Articles must survive rigorous peer review before they are considered for publication. Examples of topics that may appear in the journal include:
- Emission control in mobile (road, land, sea, air) and stationary (e.g. power generation, industrial processes) applications.
- Materials for and formulations of novel substrates and catalysts, such as those used in Diesel Oxidation Catalyst (DOC), Three Way Catalysts (TWC), Diesel Particulate Filters (DPF), Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR), Lean NOx Trap (LNT), combined catalysts (e.g. DPF+SCR or DPF+LNT in one substrate), slip catalysts, or reformer catalysts.
- Performance of emission control system components such as sensors, injectors for fuel and reducing species, exhaust inserts and mixers, etc.
- Effects of operational parameters (e.g. flow, temperature, species concentration) and design approaches (sizing, layout, insulation, etc) on regulated and unregulated emissions and emission control system efficiency and performance.
- Basic and applied research on specific components (e.g. nanoparticles, N2O and other non-regulated pollutants) of emissions and their mitigation.
System considerations such as engine-out to tailpipe efficiency, optimization, PGM management, and formation of secondary species.
- Engines, combustion, fuels, or lubricants as they would affect emission reduction technologies or post combustion processes.
- Testing, durability and compliance such as cycles, certification, aging, NVH, in-field (on-vehicle) performance and analysis, and in-use compliance.
Analysis of current and future emission regulations (including those in the developing world).
- Biological and environmental effects of emission control technologies.
- Emission Control Science and Technology
- Springer International Publishing
- Jahrgang 1/2015 - Jahrgang 6/2020
- Print ISSN
- Elektronische ISSN